Bring your loved ones together for fresh and tangy meals, snacks and desserts made with creamy and delicious Animal Free Cream Cheese spread.
Three Cream Cheese Spread Cheeseboard Idea
Talk about a spread everyone will love. With all three flavors of our Nurishh Animal Free Cream Cheese, fun dippers, savory and sweet crackers, pretzels, thinly sliced apple slices, olives and more, this trendy cheeseboard is a great easy appetizer or finger food for a party. Let your guests mix, match and make flavorful bites!
how to make
- Make sure to take your cream cheese spread out of the fridge at least 30 mins before assembling the board, so that it spreads out effortlessly.
- On a large board, make three separate piles of cream cheese spread, spreading out with the back of a spoon.
- Top the original cream cheese spread with capers and red onion if desired.
- Surround the cream cheese spread with baguette slices, bagels pieces, crackers, fruit and veggies of your choice.
what you need
- 1/2 cup Nurishh Incredible Dairy Original Cream Cheese Spread, softened
- 1/2 cup Nurishh Incredible Dairy Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread, softened
- 1/2 cup Nurishh Incredible Dairy Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread, softened
- 1/2 baguette, sliced and toasted
- 2 bagels of your choice, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Pretzels, savory crackers, sweet crackers - handful of each
- 1/2 apple, thinly sliced
- 1 oz green olives
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- Optional - 1 tbsp red onion, diced