Bring your loved ones together for fresh and tangy meals, snacks and desserts made with creamy and delicious Animal Free Cream Cheese spread.
Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip Recipe
Here’s a hot spinach dip you’ll never get tired of. Complete with Nurishh Animal Free Original Cream Cheese Spread Alternative and plant-based mayonnaise spread, our spinach artichoke dip will give you all the creamy deliciousness your little taste beds can handle. Perfect as an easy appetizer or snack for a party, this spinach dip recipe makes enough to share—but you won’t want to.
how to make
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté garlic 30-60 seconds, stirring constantly. Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove from skillet and squeeze dry with paper towels. Coarsely chop spinach and place in a small mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Spoon into a 9-inch oven-proof dish. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until the dip is hot. Serve with whole grain pita or bagel chips, if desired.
- Substitute 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry for baby spinach and ¼ tsp. garlic powder for pressed garlic.
what you need
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) fresh baby spinach
- 1 tub (6 oz.) Nurishh Animal Free Original Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise or plant-based mayonnaise spread
- 1 can (14 oz.) chopped artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tbsp. plant-based shredded parmesan-style cheese alternative
- 1/4 tsp. salt