Bring your loved ones together for fresh and tangy meals, snacks and desserts made with creamy and delicious Animal Free Cream Cheese spread.
Orange Bundt Cake with Nurishh Glaze Recipe
Now here’s a reason to finally buy a bundt cake pan! Golden in color and full of sweet goodness, this cake is good as-is. But when you cover it with our Cream Cheese Dessert Drizzle made from Nurishh Animal Free Original Cream Cheese Spread, watch out—because it’s amazing!
how to make
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease your bundt form with vegan butter or coconut oil and dust with some flour for easier removal.
- In a small bowl, whisk together almond milk, orange juice, sugar, canola oil, orange zest and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add wet ingredients into the dry and stir gently until combined.
- Pour your batter in the bundt pan and bake for about 50 minutes, or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for about 20 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Pour the Nurishh Cream Cheese Dessert Drizzle over your cake. Serve and enjoy!
what you need
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 batch Nurishh Cream Cheese Dessert Drizzle