Bring your loved ones together for fresh and tangy meals, snacks and desserts made with creamy and delicious Animal Free Cream Cheese spread.
Cream Cheese Glaze & Dessert Drizzle Recipe
Ready to top off your favorite desserts? Well, our simple cream cheese glaze recipe will definitely do the trick. By combining a little powdered sugar, vanilla extract, Nurishh Animal Free Original Cream Cheese Spread and vegetable spread (or vegan butter), you’ll get a magically delicious vegan-friendly drizzle that is oh such a treat. Add this cream cheese drizzle to your dessert recipe, or you can double the recipe and refrigerate to turn it into a cream cheese frosting for your next cake.
Pairs great with our Orange Bundt Cake recipe.
how to make
- Beat butter in small mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add cream cheese spread and vanilla and mix about 30 seconds until combined.
- Beat in powder sugar, 1 cup at a time on low speed just until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle over cake or cookies. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Mixture can be used to frost cakes. Double the recipe and refrigerate mixture until desired consistency. Store frosted cakes in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- If using vegan butter, softened until room temperature.
what you need
- 1/4 cup vegetable spread or vegan butter
- 4 oz. Nurishh Animal Free Original Cream Cheese Spread (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar