Animal Free And Delicious
Bring your loved ones together for fresh and tangy meals, snacks and desserts made with creamy and delicious Animal Free Cream Cheese spread.
Chive & Zucchini Frittata Recipe
Whether you prefer a classic egg frittata or love using egg substitutes, this vegetable frittata is one you won’t forget about. Tender zucchini, chopped red bell peppers and a hash brown potato mixture—oh, and plant-based cheese—baked to eggy perfection. This simple baked frittata is a perfect breakfast recipe, but is just as good for lunch, dinner and everything in between.
how to make
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Beat cream cheese spread and milk in medium bowl with whisk until blended. Add eggs; mix well. Stir in potatoes and salt.
- Melt butter in 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini and peppers; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until zucchini is tender. Add potato mixture; mix well.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center of frittata is set. Top with cheese; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
what you need
- 1 tub Nurishh Animal Free Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/3 cup lactose-free or unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 6 eggs or egg substitute
- 2 cups frozen diced hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. vegetable spread or plant-based butter
- 1 small zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and into 1/4” slices (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded plant-based Mexican style or cheddar cheese alternative