Animal Free And Delicious
Bring your loved ones together for fresh and tangy meals, snacks and desserts made with creamy and delicious Animal Free Cream Cheese spread.
Strawberry Lemonade Vegan Cupcakes Recipe
When life gives you lemons, whip up a batch of our Strawberry Lemonade Vegan Cupcakes. Delicious lemonade cupcakes covered with our delicious strawberry frosting, and topped with fresh slices of strawberries and lemon wedges. Perfection!
how to make
- Preheat oven to 375F and line cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- In a small bowl, mix milk with apple cider vinegar and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all-purpose and almond flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar, olive oil, vanilla extract, lemon juice and lemon zest. Add milk mixture and stir.
- Add wet ingredients into the large bowl with dry ingredients and mix until no lumps.
- Scoop the mixture into the cupcake liners and bake for 17 minutes or until the toothpick inserted into the cupcake comes out clean.
- Let the cupcake cool completely before piping the strawberry frosting on top.
- Decorate with fresh strawberry and lemon wedges.
what you need
- 1 cup almond or oat milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 batch of Nurishh Strawberry Frosting
- Fresh strawberry and fresh lemon wedges for garnish