Animal Free And Delicious
Bring your loved ones together for fresh and tangy meals, snacks and desserts made with creamy and delicious Animal Free Cream Cheese spread.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Wonton Cups Recipe
While it might remind you of summer, this sweet treat can (and should) be enjoyed any time of the year. Golden brown sugary wonton wrappers are filled with a sweet blend of Nurishh Animal Free Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread, powdered sugar and orange zest—and topped with fresh strawberries. This vegan-friendly wonton recipe is a great easy finger food for your next get-together. Yes, please!
how to make
- Preheat the oven to 340 F and spray a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brush one side of the wonton wrappers with melted butter and dip the buttered side into sugar. Place the wrappers into muffins tins, sugared side up.
- Bake for 8-10 mins until slightly browned, remove from the oven and let cool com-pletely.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese spread, powdered sugar and orange zest together.
- Once the wonton cups are cooled, fill them evenly with cream cheese spread mixture.
- Place the sliced strawberries on top of each cup and garnish with mint. Serve right away!
what you need
- 12 vegan wonton wrappers
- 2 tbsp vegan butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 container (6.5 oz) Nurishh Incredible Dairy Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- Fresh mint for garnish