Bring your loved ones together for fresh and tangy meals, snacks and desserts made with creamy and delicious Animal Free Cream Cheese spread.
Roasted Tomatoes & Cream Cheese Toast Recipe
This is not your everyday toast—although you will want to make it every day. Oven roasted tomatoes with a balsamic, vinegary drizzle atop our smooth and creamy Nurishh Animal Free Original Cream Cheese Spread Alternative that’s slathered on a perfectly toasted piece of bread. Done in less than 30 minutes, this easy appetizer recipe perfectly complements any meal or cocktail party.
how to make
- Preheat the oven to 375 F
- Mix balsamic vinegar, olive oil and minced garlic in a small bowl.
- Place your tomatoes into a baking dish in one layer (about 9x6 inch size baking pan or bigger works well for this) and drizzle them with the balsamic mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
- Toast your bread or sliced baguette and spread with Nurishh Incredible Dairy Original Cream Cheese Spread Alternative.
- Top your toasted with roasted tomatoes and garnish with fresh thyme.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes if desired, and enjoy!
what you need
- 10 oz medley tomatoes (about 30 small tomatoes)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp Nurishh Incredible Dairy Animal Free Original Cream Cheese Spread
- 4 slices sourdough bread/ or half of baguette, sliced
- Optional - red pepper flakes for the heat
- Fresh thyme for garnish