Animal Free And Delicious
Bring your loved ones together for fresh and tangy meals, snacks and desserts made with creamy and delicious Animal Free Cream Cheese spread.
Classic Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce Recipe
Ready to live your best cheesecake life? Well, here you go. Our ultimate cheesecake combines Nurishh Animal Free Original Cream Cheese Spread with sugar, vanilla extract, lemon juice and more to get a creamy texture and amazing taste. This New York cheesecake recipe is topped with a sweet strawberry sauce. This cheesecake is the perfect dessert to bring to your next dinner party or get-together.
how to make
- Preheat oven to 325˚F.
- For the cheesecake, beat the cream cheese spread, sugar, cornstarch, juice and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Add eggs; beat just until blended. Pour the filling into the crust.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- For the sauce, combine the cornstarch, water and juice in a small saucepan. Stir in the strawberries. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to a simmer for 5-8 minutes or until the sauce starts to thicken. Remove from the heat, cool completely. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve the cheesecake with the strawberry sauce.
- Fresh sliced strawberries can be substituted for frozen strawberries. Add 1/3 cup granulated sugar with cornstarch, water and juice. Continue as directed.
what you need
- 2 tubs Nurishh Animal Free Original Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs or egg substitute
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
For Strawberry Sauce